Breakfast at Ladurée:A Celebration of Tory Burch's first Paris store

It is a very bad habit but I must confess that I barely have breakfast in my usual life - I'd stay in my bed until the very last minute since I was...5 years old I think. However for some occasions I do try my best to attend to a breakfast meeting, for example the Dior breakfast back in PFW, or the breakfast at Ladurée when invited by KCD to celebrate Tory Burch's first Paris Pop-Up Store inside Galeries Lafayette.

Met Denni Elias the ChicMuse at the breakfast. Such a beauty!
I only knew of Tory Burch's bags and shoes back in Asia, however the autumn winter collection I saw earlier on KCD's press day in Paris did impress me by it's beautiful carpet prints.
The Tory Burch pop-up store is now at its temporary corner on the 3rd floor of Galeries Lafayette. It will be moved to its permanent corner on the same floor which'd be expectedly twice of the temporary space!

*All Photos (except from KCD showroom) by Kumiko Nakagawa, my new photographer partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment